// Converting POTX to HTML slidesApi.savePresentation(file.POTX, "HTML", valueOutPath, valueOptions, valuePassword, valueFolder, valueStorage, valueFontsFolder, valueSlides); // Converting HTML to OTT HtmlSaveOptionsData requestSaveOptionsData = new HtmlSaveOptionsData(); requestSaveOptionsData.setFileName("/file.HTML"); SaveAsRequest request = new SaveAsRequest("file.OTT",requestSaveOptionsData,remoteFolder,null,null,null,null,null); SaveResponse result = wordsApi.saveAs(request);
POTX to OTT Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert POTX document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as OTT
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert POTX file to OTT
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Android source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert PowerPoint POTX Documents
Convert POTX to HTML using Aspose.Slides then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
PowerPoint to Image conversion
Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS PowerPoint files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for OTT: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting PowerPoint slides with Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SlidesApi class instance to convert POTX document
- Call Convert method of SlidesApi class instance for conversion from POTX and provide desired format as 2nd parameter.
What is POTX Format?
Files with .POTX extension represent Microsoft PowerPoint template presentations that are created with Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and above. This format was created to replace the POT file format that is based on the binary file format and is supported with PowerPoint 97-2003. The files generated can be used to create presentations that have same layout and other settings required to be applied to new files. These settings can include styles, backgrounds, colour palette, fonts and defaults. Such files are generated in order to create ready-to-use template files for official use.
What is OTT Format?
Files with OTT extension represent template documents generated by applications in compliance with the OASIS' OpenDocument standard format. These are created with word processor applications such as free OpenOffice Writer and can hold settings that can be used to generate new documents from these template files. These settings include page margins, borders, headers, footers, and other page settings. Such templates are used in official documents such as company letterheads and standardized forms.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert POTX to OTT in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.