// Converting to ODP Using Aspose.Slides using namespace aspose::slides::cloud; api->savePresentation(paramName, paramFormat, paramOutPath, paramOptions, paramPassword, paramFolder, paramStorage, paramFontsFolder, paramSlides).wait(); %!(EXTRA string=HTML, string=ODP, string=HTML) // Converting to HTML using Aspose.Words using namespace aspose::words::cloud; auto requestSaveOptionsData = std::make_shared< aspose::words::cloud::models::HtmlSaveOptionsData >(); requestSaveOptionsData->setFileName(std::make_shared< std::wstring >(baseTestOutPath + L"/TestConvertFile_CPP.html")); std::shared_ptr<requests::SaveAsRequest> request(new requests::SaveAsRequest( std::make_shared< std::wstring >(remoteFileName), requestSaveOptionsData, std::make_shared< std::wstring >(remoteFolder), nullptr,nullptr,nullptr,nullptr,nullptr )); auto actual = getApi()->saveAs(request); %!(EXTRA string=DOCM, string=HTML, string=DOCM)
ODP to DOCM Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert ODP document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as DOCM
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert ODP file to DOCM
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for C++ source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert PowerPoint ODP Documents
Convert ODP to HTML using Aspose.Slides then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
PowerPoint to Image conversion
Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS PowerPoint files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for DOCM: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting PowerPoint slides with Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SlidesApi class instance to convert ODP document
- Call Convert method of SlidesApi class instance for conversion from ODP and provide desired format as 2nd parameter.
What is ODP Format?
Files with .odp extension represent presentation file format used by OpenOffice.org in the OASISOpen standard. A presentation file is a collection of slides where each slide can comprise of text, images, formatting, animations, and other media. These slides are presented to audience in the form of slideshows with custom presentation settings. ODP files can be opened by applications that conform to the OpenDocument format (such as OpenOffice or StarOffice).
What is DOCM Format?
DOCM files are Microsoft Word 2007 or higher generated documents with the ability to run macros. It is similar to DOCX file format but the ability to run macros makes it different from DOCX. Like DOCX, DOCM files can be store text, images, tables, shapes, charts and other contents.The capability to run macros make it easy to save time by executing the series of commands in the form of recorded actions for automatic completion of a task. DOCM files can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word 2007 and above.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert ODP to DOCM in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.