C++ Code for Converting POT to MHT
// Converting to POT Using Aspose.Slides
using namespace aspose::slides::cloud;
api->savePresentation(paramName, paramFormat, paramOutPath, paramOptions, paramPassword, paramFolder, paramStorage, paramFontsFolder, paramSlides).wait();
%!(EXTRA string=HTML, string=POT, string=HTML)
// Converting to HTML Using Aspose.PDF
// C++ SKD is not available
%!(EXTRA string=MHT, string=HTML, string=MHT)
How to convert POT to MHT in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert POT document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as MHT
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert POT file to MHT
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for C++ source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
How to Convert PowerPoint POT to other formats
You can use Aspose.Slides to transform POT files into HTML format. Then, you can input the HTML files to any of the APIs in Aspose.Total, such as Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML. This will allow you to output the files in hundred of different formats.
To see the full list of supported formats, please check the Aspose.Total Cloud page.
How to convert MS PowerPoint POT to Image formats
Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS PowerPoint files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for MHT: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting PowerPoint slides with Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SlidesApi class instance to convert POT document
- Call Convert method of SlidesApi class instance for conversion from POT and provide desired format as 2nd parameter.
How to Convert POT to PDF
For POT to PDF, you need to go to the web page POT to PDF and upload the POT file from your device. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the PDF file to your device.
How to Convert Webpage to MHT format
For Webpage to MHT format conversion, you need to go to the website Webpage to MHT and enter the URL of the webpage you want to convert in the input box. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the MHT file to your device.
What is POT Format?
Files with .POT extension represent Microsoft PowerPoint template files created by PowerPoint 97-2003 versions. Files created with these versions of Microsoft PowerPoint are in binary format as compared to those created in Office OpenXML file formats using the higher versions of PowerPoint. The files, hence, generated can be used to create presentations that have same layout and other settings required to be applied to new files. These settings can include styles, backgrounds, colour palette, fonts and defaults. Such files are generated in order to create ready-to-use template files for official use.
What is MHT Format?
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert POT to MHT in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.