// Converting JSON to HTML args := new(CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAsOpts) args.Name = file.JSON args.Newfilename = "file.HTML" args.Folder = GetBaseTest().remoteFolder response, httpResponse, err := GetBaseTest().CellsAPI.CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(args) // Converting HTML to JPEG args := new(CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAsOpts) args.Name = file.HTML args.Newfilename = "file.JPEG" args.Folder = GetBaseTest().remoteFolder response, httpResponse, err := GetBaseTest().CellsAPI.CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(args)
JSON to JPEG Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert JSON document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as JPEG
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert JSON file to JPEG
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Go source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert Excel JSON Documents
Convert JSON to HTML using Aspose.Cells then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
Excel to Image conversion
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Excel files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for JPEG: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Excel sheets with Aspose.Cells Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SaveOption object and set desire format using SaveFormat property.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert JSON document
- Call SaveAsPostDocument method of CellsApi class instance for conversion from JSON
What is JSON Format?
What is JPEG Format?
A JPEG is a type of image format that is saved using the method of lossy compression. The output image, as result of compression, is a trade-off between storage size and image quality. Users can adjust the compression level to achieve the desired quality level while at the same time reduce the storage size. Image quality is negligibly affected if 10:1 compression is applied to the image. The higher the compression value, the higher the degradation in image quality.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert JSON to JPEG in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.