// Converting OTP to HTML file, _ := ioutil.ReadFile("file.OTP") r, _, _ := apiClient.SlidesApi.Convert(file, "HTML") // Converting HTML to XLSM args := new(CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAsOpts) args.Name = file.HTML args.Newfilename = "file.XLSM" args.Folder = GetBaseTest().remoteFolder response, httpResponse, err := GetBaseTest().CellsAPI.CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(args)
OTP to XLSM Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert OTP document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as XLSM
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert OTP file to XLSM
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Go source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert PowerPoint OTP Documents
Convert OTP to HTML using Aspose.Slides then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
PowerPoint to Image conversion
Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS PowerPoint files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for XLSM: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting PowerPoint slides with Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SlidesApi class instance to convert OTP document
- Call Convert method of SlidesApi class instance for conversion from OTP and provide desired format as 2nd parameter.
What is OTP Format?
Files with .otp extension represent presentation template files created by applications in OASIS OpenDocument standard format. The contents of such a file include presentation information in the form of slides with text, images, shapes, multimedia content, transition effects and other slide elements. These template files are used for creating new presentations quickly based on the styling information stored in the template itself. OTP files can be created and saved with several different applications such as Impress that comes with OpenOffice suite and Microsoft PowerPoint. The OTP file format is similar to Microsoft PowerPoint template files .pot and .potx.
What is XLSM Format?
Files with XLSM extension is a type of Spreadsheet files that support Macros. From application point of view, a Macro is set of instructions that are used for automating processes. A macro is used to record the steps that are performed repeatedly and facilitates performing the actions by running the macro again. Macros are programmed with Microsoft’s Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) from within the Excel Workbook using the Visual Basic Editor and can be run/debug directly from there.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert OTP to XLSM in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.