Go Code for Converting POT to TSV
// Converting POT to HTML file, _ := ioutil.ReadFile("file.POT") r, _, _ := apiClient.SlidesApi.Convert(file, "HTML") // Converting HTML to TSV args := new(CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAsOpts) args.Name = file.HTML args.Newfilename = "file.TSV" args.Folder = GetBaseTest().remoteFolder response, httpResponse, err := GetBaseTest().CellsAPI.CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(args)
How to convert POT to TSV in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert POT document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as TSV
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert POT file to TSV
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Go source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
How to Convert PowerPoint POT to other formats
Convert POT to HTML using Aspose.Slides then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
How to convert MS PowerPoint POT to Image formats
Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS PowerPoint files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for TSV: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting PowerPoint slides with Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SlidesApi class instance to convert POT document
- Call Convert method of SlidesApi class instance for conversion from POT and provide desired format as 2nd parameter.
What is POT Format?
Files with .POT extension represent Microsoft PowerPoint template files created by PowerPoint 97-2003 versions. Files created with these versions of Microsoft PowerPoint are in binary format as compared to those created in Office OpenXML file formats using the higher versions of PowerPoint. The files, hence, generated can be used to create presentations that have same layout and other settings required to be applied to new files. These settings can include styles, backgrounds, colour palette, fonts and defaults. Such files are generated in order to create ready-to-use template files for official use.
What is TSV Format?
A Tab-Separated Values (TSV) file format represents data separated with tabs in plain text format. The file format, similar to CSV, is used for organization of data in a structured manner in order to import and export between different applications. The format is primarily used for data import/export and exchange in Spreadsheet applications and databases. Each record in a TSV file is contained in a single line of text file where each field value is separated by a tab character. Media type for TSV file format is text/tab-separated-values.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert POT to TSV in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.