// Converting SXC to HTML args := new(CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAsOpts) args.Name = file.SXC args.Newfilename = "file.HTML" args.Folder = GetBaseTest().remoteFolder response, httpResponse, err := GetBaseTest().CellsAPI.CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(args) // Converting HTML to ODS args := new(CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAsOpts) args.Name = file.HTML args.Newfilename = "file.ODS" args.Folder = GetBaseTest().remoteFolder response, httpResponse, err := GetBaseTest().CellsAPI.CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(args)
SXC to ODS Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert SXC document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as ODS
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert SXC file to ODS
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Go source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert Excel SXC Documents
Convert SXC to HTML using Aspose.Cells then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
Excel to Image conversion
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Excel files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for ODS: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Excel sheets with Aspose.Cells Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SaveOption object and set desire format using SaveFormat property.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert SXC document
- Call SaveAsPostDocument method of CellsApi class instance for conversion from SXC
What is SXC Format?
The file format SXC(Sun XML Calc) belongs to an office suite called OpenOffice.org. This format generally deals with the spreadsheet needs of users as it is an XML based spreadsheet file format. SXC format supports formulas, functions, macros and charts along with DataPilot, which is an incredible feature because it automatically individualizes and provides summaries of raw imported data. The files created with this software are saved with extension .sxc.
What is ODS Format?
Files with .ods extension stand for OpenDocument Spreadsheet Document format that are editable by user. Data is stored inside ODF file into rows and columns. It is XML-based format and is one of the several subtypes in the Open Document Formats (ODF) family. The format is specified as part of the ODF 1.2 specifications published and maintained by OASIS. A number of applications on Windows as well as other operating systems can open ODS files for editing and manipulation including Microsoft Excel, NeoOffice and LibreOffice. ODS files can also be converted into other spreadsheet formats as well like XLS, XLSX and others by different applications.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert SXC to ODS in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.