// Converting CSV to HTML SaveOptions saveOptions = new SaveOption(); saveOption.setSaveFormat("CSV"); SaveResponse response = cellsApi.cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(file, saveOptions, newfilename + ".HTML", isAutoFitRows, isAutoFitColumns, folder,null); // Converting HTML to XPS response = pdfApi.putPdfInRequestToHTML( file.XPS);
CSV to XPS Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert CSV document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as XPS
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert CSV file to XPS
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Java source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert Excel CSV Documents
Convert CSV to HTML using Aspose.Cells then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
Excel to Image conversion
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Excel files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for XPS: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Excel sheets with Aspose.Cells Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SaveOption object and set desire format using SaveFormat property.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert CSV document
- Call SaveAsPostDocument method of CellsApi class instance for conversion from CSV
What is CSV Format?
Files with .csv (Comma Separated Values) extension represent plain text files that contain records of data with comma separated values. Each line in a CSV file is a new record from the set of records contained in the file. Such files are generated when data transfer is intended from one storage system to another. Since all applications can recognize records separated by comma, import of such data files to database is done very conveniently. Almost all spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Calc can import CSV without much effort. Data imported from such files is arranged in cells of a spreadsheet for representation to user.
What is XPS Format?
An XPS file represents page layout files that are based on XML Paper Specifications created by Microsoft. It was developed as a replacement of EMF file format and is similar to PDF file format, but uses XML in layout, appearance, and printing information of a document. It is, in fact, more justified to say that XPS is an attempt on PDF, but couldn’t get enough popularity as owned by PDF for many reasons. Microsoft provides XPS Document Writer by default from Windows 7 onwards for the creation of XPS files. XPS files can be generated by selecting the “Microsoft XPS Document Writer” as printer while printing the document.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert CSV to XPS in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.