Java Code for Converting JSON to TEX
// Converting JSON to HTML
SaveOptions saveOptions = new SaveOption();
SaveResponse response = cellsApi.cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(file, saveOptions, newfilename + ".HTML", isAutoFitRows, isAutoFitColumns, folder,null);
// Converting HTML to TEX
response = pdfApi.putPdfInRequestToHTML( file.TEX);
How to convert JSON to TEX in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert JSON document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as TEX
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert JSON file to TEX
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Java source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
How to Convert Excel JSON to other formats
You can use Aspose.Cells to transform JSON files into HTML format. Then, you can input the HTML files to any of the APIs in Aspose.Total, such as Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML. This will allow you to output the files in hundred of different formats.
To see the full list of supported formats, please check the Aspose.Total Cloud page.
How to convert MS Excel JSON to Image formats
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Excel files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for TEX: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Excel sheets with Aspose.Cells Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SaveOption object and set desire format using SaveFormat property.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert JSON document
- Call SaveAsPostDocument method of CellsApi class instance for conversion from JSON
How to Convert JSON to PDF
For JSON to PDF, you need to go to the web page JSON to PDF and upload the JSON file from your device. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the PDF file to your device.
How to Convert Webpage to TEX format
For Webpage to TEX format conversion, you need to go to the website Webpage to TEX and enter the URL of the webpage you want to convert in the input box. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the TEX file to your device.
What is JSON Format?
What is TEX Format?
TeX is a language that comprises of programming as well as mark-up features, used to typeset documents. Donald Knuth from Stanford University, is the creator of this resourceful typesetting system. Across the world, TeX is the ultimate choice of authors and publishers to produce high quality technical documents. TeX performs an outstanding job of formatting complex mathematical expressions. In conjunction with a high-quality phototypesetter, TeX competes the results generated by the best traditional typesetting systems. Therefore regarded as the classiest digital typographical systems.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert JSON to TEX in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.