// Converting MOBI to HTML HtmlSaveOptionsData requestSaveOptionsData = new HtmlSaveOptionsData(); requestSaveOptionsData.setFileName("/file.MOBI"); SaveAsRequest request = new SaveAsRequest("file.HTML",requestSaveOptionsData,remoteFolder,null,null,null,null,null); SaveResponse result = wordsApi.saveAs(request); // Converting HTML to SVG response = pdfApi.putPdfInRequestToHTML( file.SVG);
MOBI to SVG Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert MOBI document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as SVG
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert MOBI file to SVG
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Java source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert Word MOBI Documents
Convert MOBI to HTML using Aspose.Words then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
Word to Image conversion
Aspose.Words Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Word files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for SVG: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Word documents with Aspose.Words Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert MOBI document
- Call ConvertDocument method of WordsApi class instance for conversion from MOBI
What is MOBI Format?
The MOBI file format is one of the most widely used ebook file formats. The format is an enhancement to the old OEB (Open Ebook Format) format and was used as the proprietary format for Mobipocket Reader. Like EPUB, it is supported by almost all modern e-readers specifically by mobile devices with low bandwidth. The format can be converted to several other formats such as PDF, EPUB, and several other formats using publicly available software applications such as the Kindle app. There are several companies that offer free MOBI books such as Project Gutenberg, Feedbooks, and Open Library.
What is SVG Format?
An SVG file is a Scalar Vector Graphics file that uses XML based text format for describing the appearance of an image. The word Scalable refers to the fact that the SVG can be scaled to different sizes without losing any quality. Text-based description of such files makes them independent of resolution. It is one of the most used formats for building a website and print graphics in order to achieve scalability. The format can only be used for two-dimensional graphics though. SVG files can be viewed/opened in almost all modern browsers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert MOBI to SVG in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.