// Converting PPSM to HTML slidesApi.savePresentation(file.PPSM, "HTML", valueOutPath, valueOptions, valuePassword, valueFolder, valueStorage, valueFontsFolder, valueSlides); // Converting HTML to XAML slidesApi.savePresentation(file.HTML, "XAML", valueOutPath, valueOptions, valuePassword, valueFolder, valueStorage, valueFontsFolder, valueSlides);
PPSM to XAML Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert PPSM document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as XAML
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert PPSM file to XAML
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Java source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert PowerPoint PPSM Documents
Convert PPSM to HTML using Aspose.Slides then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
PowerPoint to Image conversion
Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS PowerPoint files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for XAML: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting PowerPoint slides with Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SlidesApi class instance to convert PPSM document
- Call Convert method of SlidesApi class instance for conversion from PPSM and provide desired format as 2nd parameter.
What is PPSM Format?
Files with PPSM extension represent Macro-enabled Slide Show file format created with Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or higher. Another similar file format is PPTM which differs in opening with Microsoft PowerPoint in editable format instead of running as Slide Show. When run as slide show, the PPSM file shows the presentation slides with contents intact in the slide show and is in read-only mode by default. PPSM files can still be edited in Microsoft PowerPoint by opening it in PowerPoint.
What is XAML Format?
XAML, Extensible Application Markup Language, extension files describe the user interface elements for software applications based on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Though a language, it doesn’t require to be programmed as it is based on standard format of XML which is easy to use and understand. XAML (pronounced as “zammel”) was developed by Microsoft with specific aim for creating user interfaces. Its acronym original stood for Extensible Avalon Markup Language, where Avalon was the code-name for WPF. XAML files are sometimes saved with XOML extension as well.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert PPSM to XAML in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.