Java Code for Converting WEB to TEX
// Converting WEB to HTML
response = pdfApi.putPdfInRequestToWEB( file.HTML);
// Converting HTML to TEX
response = pdfApi.putPdfInRequestToHTML( file.TEX);
How to convert WEB to TEX in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert WEB document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as TEX
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert WEB file to TEX
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Java source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
How to Convert PDF WEB to other formats
You can use Aspose.PDF to transform WEB files into HTML format. Then, you can input the HTML files to any of the APIs in Aspose.Total, such as Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML. This will allow you to output the files in hundred of different formats.
To see the full list of supported formats, please check the Aspose.Total Cloud page.
How to convert webpage WEB to PDF
Aspose.PDF Cloud SDK produces quick and easy ways to convert any Web Page to various file formats similar to what we have done above for TEX: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple file formats accessible for converting PDF files as well as Web pages with Aspose.PDF Cloud APIs - HTML, PDFA, SVG, EPUB,TEX, XML, XPS, XLS, XLSX, PPTX, DOC, DOCX, MOBIXML, EMF and TIFF.
- Create PdfApi class instance to convert WEB document
- Call appropriate method like putPdfInStorageToDoc method of PDFApi class instance for conversion from WEB and provide desired format as 2nd parameter.
How to Convert WEB to PDF
For WEB to PDF, you need to go to the web page WEB to PDF and upload the WEB file from your device. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the PDF file to your device.
How to Convert Webpage to TEX format
For Webpage to TEX format conversion, you need to go to the website Webpage to TEX and enter the URL of the webpage you want to convert in the input box. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the TEX file to your device.
What is WEB Format?
A web page (or webpage) is a document on the internet that uses hypertext to link to other documents or resources. Web pages are served by a web server and shown in a web browser. A web page is part of a website, which is a collection of web pages under the same domain name. The term web page is like a metaphor of paper pages in a book.
What is TEX Format?
TeX is a language that comprises of programming as well as mark-up features, used to typeset documents. Donald Knuth from Stanford University, is the creator of this resourceful typesetting system. Across the world, TeX is the ultimate choice of authors and publishers to produce high quality technical documents. TeX performs an outstanding job of formatting complex mathematical expressions. In conjunction with a high-quality phototypesetter, TeX competes the results generated by the best traditional typesetting systems. Therefore regarded as the classiest digital typographical systems.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert WEB to TEX in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.