// Converting XLT to HTML SaveOptions saveOptions = new SaveOption(); saveOption.setSaveFormat("XLT"); SaveResponse response = cellsApi.cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(file, saveOptions, newfilename + ".HTML", isAutoFitRows, isAutoFitColumns, folder,null); %!(EXTRA string=HTML, string=NUMBERS, string=HTML, string=NUMBERS)
XLT to NUMBERS Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert XLT document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as NUMBERS
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert XLT file to NUMBERS
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Java source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert Excel XLT Documents
Convert XLT to HTML using Aspose.Cells then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
Excel to Image conversion
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Excel files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for NUMBERS: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Excel sheets with Aspose.Cells Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SaveOption object and set desire format using SaveFormat property.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert XLT document
- Call SaveAsPostDocument method of CellsApi class instance for conversion from XLT
What is XLT Format?
Files with .xlt extension are template files created with Microsoft Excel which is a spreadsheet application which comes as part of Microsoft Office suite. Microsoft Office 97-2003 supported creating new XLT files as well as opening these. The latest version of Excel is still capable of opening this old format template files. Such a template file is used to quickly create new Excel files with default data and settings such as page formatting, font size, margins, charts, etc which can be further saved as new .xls files.
What is NUMBERS Format?
The files with .numbers extension are classified as spreadsheet file type, that’s why they are similar to the .xlsx files; but the Numbers files are created by using Apple iWork Numbers spreadsheet software. The Apple iWork Numbers is a unit software of the iWork Productivity Suite. The iWork Productivity Suite is equivalent to the Microsoft Office Suite that is used on Windows PCs. Hence, we can say the Numbers which is available for MacOS is also a competitor of Microsoft Excel. Likewise, Microsoft Excel, the NUMBERS file may also contain the tables, charts and formulas. You can find various softwares to convert NUMBERS file to Excel or other spreadsheets.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert XLT to NUMBERS in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.