// Converting XLTM to HTML SaveOptions saveOptions = new SaveOption(); saveOption.setSaveFormat("XLTM"); SaveResponse response = cellsApi.cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(file, saveOptions, newfilename + ".HTML", isAutoFitRows, isAutoFitColumns, folder,null); // Converting HTML to DOCM HtmlSaveOptionsData requestSaveOptionsData = new HtmlSaveOptionsData(); requestSaveOptionsData.setFileName("/file.HTML"); SaveAsRequest request = new SaveAsRequest("file.DOCM",requestSaveOptionsData,remoteFolder,null,null,null,null,null); SaveResponse result = wordsApi.saveAs(request);
XLTM to DOCM Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert XLTM document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as DOCM
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert XLTM file to DOCM
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Java source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert Excel XLTM Documents
Convert XLTM to HTML using Aspose.Cells then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
Excel to Image conversion
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Excel files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for DOCM: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Excel sheets with Aspose.Cells Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SaveOption object and set desire format using SaveFormat property.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert XLTM document
- Call SaveAsPostDocument method of CellsApi class instance for conversion from XLTM
What is XLTM Format?
The XLTM file extension represents files that are generated by Microsoft Excel as Macro-enabled template files. XLTM files are similar to XLTX in structure other than that the later doesn’t support creating template files with macros. Such template files are used to generate and set the layout, formatting, and other settings along with the macros to facilitate creating similar XLSX files then.
What is DOCM Format?
DOCM files are Microsoft Word 2007 or higher generated documents with the ability to run macros. It is similar to DOCX file format but the ability to run macros makes it different from DOCX. Like DOCX, DOCM files can be store text, images, tables, shapes, charts and other contents.The capability to run macros make it easy to save time by executing the series of commands in the form of recorded actions for automatic completion of a task. DOCM files can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word 2007 and above.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert XLTM to DOCM in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.