// Converting XLTX to HTML SaveOptions saveOptions = new SaveOption(); saveOption.setSaveFormat("XLTX"); SaveResponse response = cellsApi.cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(file, saveOptions, newfilename + ".HTML", isAutoFitRows, isAutoFitColumns, folder,null); // Converting HTML to PDF HtmlSaveOptionsData requestSaveOptionsData = new HtmlSaveOptionsData(); requestSaveOptionsData.setFileName("/file.HTML"); SaveAsRequest request = new SaveAsRequest("file.PDF",requestSaveOptionsData,remoteFolder,null,null,null,null,null); SaveResponse result = wordsApi.saveAs(request);
XLTX to PDF Conversion in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert XLTX document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as PDF
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert XLTX file to PDF
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Java source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
Convert Excel XLTX Documents
Convert XLTX to HTML using Aspose.Cells then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
Excel to Image conversion
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Excel files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for PDF: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Excel sheets with Aspose.Cells Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SaveOption object and set desire format using SaveFormat property.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert XLTX document
- Call SaveAsPostDocument method of CellsApi class instance for conversion from XLTX
What is XLTX format?
Files with .xltx extension represent Microsoft Excel Template files that are based on the Office OpenXML file format specifications. It is used to create a standard template file that can be utilized to generate XLSX files that exhibit the same settings as specified in the XLTX file.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert XLTX to PDF in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.