Net Code for Converting XLSX to JSON
// Converting XLSX to HTML CellsApi cellsApi = CellsApi(clientId, clientSecret); string name = "file.XLSX"; SaveOptions saveOptions = new SaveOptions; svaeOption.setSaveFormat("HTML"); string newfilename = name; bool? isAutoFitRows = true; bool? isAutoFitColumns = true; string folder = null; var response = cellsApi.CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(name, saveOptions, newfilename, isAutoFitRows, isAutoFitColumns, folder); Console.WriteLine(response); // Converting HTML to JSON CellsApi cellsApi = CellsApi(clientId, clientSecret); string name = "file.HTML"; SaveOptions saveOptions = new SaveOptions; svaeOption.setSaveFormat("JSON"); string newfilename = name; bool? isAutoFitRows = true; bool? isAutoFitColumns = true; string folder = null; var response = cellsApi.CellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs(name, saveOptions, newfilename, isAutoFitRows, isAutoFitColumns, folder); Console.WriteLine(response);
How to convert XLSX to JSON in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert XLSX document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as JSON
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert XLSX file to JSON
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Net source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
How to Convert Excel XLSX to other formats
Convert XLSX to HTML using Aspose.Cells then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
How to convert MS Excel XLSX to Image formats
Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Excel files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for JSON: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Excel sheets with Aspose.Cells Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SaveOption object and set desire format using SaveFormat property.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert XLSX document
- Call SaveAsPostDocument method of CellsApi class instance for conversion from XLSX
How to Convert XLSX to PDF
For XLSX to PDF, you need to go to the web page XLSX to PDF and upload the XLSX file from your device. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the PDF file to your device.
How to Convert Webpage to JSON format
For Webpage to JSON format conversion, you need to go to the website Webpage to JSON and enter the URL of the webpage you want to convert in the input box. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the JSON file to your device.
What is XLSX Format?
XLSX is well-known format for Microsoft Excel documents that was introduced by Microsoft with the release of Microsoft Office 2007. Based on structure organized according to the Open Packaging Conventions as outlined in Part 2 of the OOXML standard ECMA-376, the new format is a zip package that contains a number of XML files. The underlying structure and files can be examined by simply unzipping the .xlsx file.
What is JSON Format?
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert XLSX to JSON in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.