Php Code for Converting MD to JSON
// Converting MD to HTML
$wordsapi = new WordsApi($clientId, $clientSecret);
$saveOptions = new MDSaveOptionsData(array("file_name" => 'file'));
$request = new Requests\SaveAsRequest('file.HTML', $saveOptions);
$result = $wordsapi->saveAs($request);
// Converting HTML to JSON
$cellsapi = new CellsApi($clientId, $clientSecret);
$saveOptionsCells = new SaveOptions();
$saveOptionsCells->SaveFormat = "HTML";
$cellsApiResult = $cellsApi->cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs($file, $saveOptionsCells, $Newfile);
How to convert MD to JSON in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert MD document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as JSON
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert MD file to JSON
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Php source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
How to Convert Word MD to other formats
You can use Aspose.Words to transform MD files into HTML format. Then, you can input the HTML files to any of the APIs in Aspose.Total, such as Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML. This will allow you to output the files in hundred of different formats.
To see the full list of supported formats, please check the Aspose.Total Cloud page.
How to Convert MS Word MD to Image formats
Aspose.Words Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Word files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for JSON: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Word documents with Aspose.Words Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert MD document
- Call ConvertDocument method of WordsApi class instance for conversion from MD
How to Convert MD to PDF
For MD to PDF, you need to go to the web page MD to PDF and upload the MD file from your device. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the PDF file to your device.
How to Convert Webpage to JSON format
For Webpage to JSON format conversion, you need to go to the website Webpage to JSON and enter the URL of the webpage you want to convert in the input box. Then, you need to click on the “Convert” button and wait for the conversion to finish. After that, you can download the JSON file to your device.
What is MD Format?
Text files created with Markdown language dialects is saved with .md or .MARKDOWN file extension. MD files are saved in plain text format that uses Markdown language which also includes inline text symbols, defining how a text can be formatted such as indentations, table formatting, fonts, and headers. MD files can be converted to HTML with a program called Markdown. Markdown language is released by John Gruber.
What is JSON Format?
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert MD to JSON in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.