Php Code for Converting MD to XLSX
// Converting MD to HTML $wordsapi = new WordsApi($clientId, $clientSecret); $saveOptions = new MDSaveOptionsData(array("file_name" => 'file')); $request = new Requests\SaveAsRequest('file.HTML', $saveOptions); $result = $wordsapi->saveAs($request); // Converting HTML to XLSX $cellsapi = new CellsApi($clientId, $clientSecret); $saveOptionsCells = new SaveOptions(); $saveOptionsCells->SaveFormat = "HTML"; $cellsApiResult = $cellsApi->cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs($file, $saveOptionsCells, $Newfile); %!(EXTRA string=XLSX)
How to convert MD to XLSX in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert MD document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as XLSX
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert MD file to XLSX
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Php source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
How to Convert Word MD to other formats
Convert MD to HTML using Aspose.Words then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
How to Convert MS Word MD to Image formats
Aspose.Words Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS Word files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for XLSX: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting Word documents with Aspose.Words Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create ConvertDocumentRequest object to convert MD document
- Call ConvertDocument method of WordsApi class instance for conversion from MD
What is MD Format?
Text files created with Markdown language dialects is saved with .md or .MARKDOWN file extension. MD files are saved in plain text format that uses Markdown language which also includes inline text symbols, defining how a text can be formatted such as indentations, table formatting, fonts, and headers. MD files can be converted to HTML with a program called Markdown. Markdown language is released by John Gruber.
What is XLSX Format?
XLSX is well-known format for Microsoft Excel documents that was introduced by Microsoft with the release of Microsoft Office 2007. Based on structure organized according to the Open Packaging Conventions as outlined in Part 2 of the OOXML standard ECMA-376, the new format is a zip package that contains a number of XML files. The underlying structure and files can be examined by simply unzipping the .xlsx file.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert MD to XLSX in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.