Ruby Code for Converting PPSX to SVG
# Converting PPSX to HTML require 'aspose_slides_cloud' api_slides = AsposeSlidesCloud::SlidesApi.new begin folder_name = "/" file_name = "file.PPSX" out_path = "/" + file_name AsposeSlidesCloud::SpecUtils.api.copy_file("TempTests/" + file_name, folder_name + "/" + file_name) AsposeSlidesCloud::SpecUtils.api.save_presentation(file_name, AsposeSlidesCloud::ExportFormat::HTML, out_path, nil, "password", folder_name) end # Converting HTML to SVG # SDK not available %!(EXTRA string=HTML, string=SVG)
How to convert PPSX to SVG in Cloud Apps
- Initialize WordsApi and CellsApi with Client Id, Client Secret, Base URL & API version
- Set ConvertDocumentRequest with parameters local file name and format as HTML
- Call WordsApi convertDocument to convert PPSX document to HTML
- Initialize SaveOption from CellsAPI with parameters SaveFormat as SVG
- Call cellsSaveAsPostDocumentSaveAs method to convert PPSX file to SVG
Get Started with Aspose.Total REST APIs
- Create an account at Dashboard to get free API quota & authorization details
- Get Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs for Ruby source code from Aspose.Words GitHub and Aspose.Cells GitHub repos to compile/use the SDK yourself or head to the Releases for alternative download options.
- Also have a look at Swagger-based API Reference for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells to know more about the REST API.
How to Convert PowerPoint PPSX to other formats
Convert PPSX to HTML using Aspose.Slides then feed the HTML to any of the Aspose.Total APIs like Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.3D, Aspose.HTML to export the result in 100+ popular file formats.
For all the supported formats please visit Aspose.Total Cloud page
How to convert MS PowerPoint PPSX to Image formats
Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK produces few quick and easy ways to convert MS PowerPoint files to various image formats similar to what we have done above for SVG: by direct REST API calls or using SDKs. There are multiple image formats accessible for converting PowerPoint slides with Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs - JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
- Create SlidesApi class instance to convert PPSX document
- Call Convert method of SlidesApi class instance for conversion from PPSX and provide desired format as 2nd parameter.
What is PPSX Format?
PPSX, Power Point Slide Show, file are created using Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and above for Slide Show purpose. It is an update to the PPS file format that was supported by Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003 versions. When a PPSX file is shared with another user and opened, it starts as PowerPoint show unlike PPTX file that opens in editable mode. The sequence of slide show is the same as in the original presentation. All the slides accompany the images, sounds and other embedded media accompany the presentation slides to the PPSX during the slideshow.
What is SVG Format?
An SVG file is a Scalar Vector Graphics file that uses XML based text format for describing the appearance of an image. The word Scalable refers to the fact that the SVG can be scaled to different sizes without losing any quality. Text-based description of such files makes them independent of resolution. It is one of the most used formats for building a website and print graphics in order to achieve scalability. The format can only be used for two-dimensional graphics though. SVG files can be viewed/opened in almost all modern browsers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
How can I get started with Aspose.Total REST APIs?
Quickstart not only guides through the initialization of Aspose.Total Cloud API, it also helps in installing the required libraries.
Where can I see the release notes for Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Complete release notes can be reviewed at Aspose.Total Cloud Documentation.
Is it safe to convert PPSX to SVG in the Cloud?
Of course! Aspose Cloud uses Amazon EC2 cloud servers that guarantee the security and resilience of the service. Please read more about Aspose's Security Practices.
What file formats are supported by Aspose.Total Cloud API?
Aspose.Total Cloud can convert file formats from any product family to any other product family to PDF, DOCX, XPS, image(TIFF, JPEG, PNG BMP), MD and more. Checkout the complete list of supported file formats.
I can not find the SDK for my favorite language. What should I do?
Aspose.Total Cloud is also available as a Docker Container. Try using it with cURL in case your required SDK is not available yet.